Voltage controlled logic and tap clock module in 8HP The Plog module comprises two programmable logic sections (select one of six different 3 input boolean logic types) as well as a toggle flipflop and data flipflop block. all four sections are linked together via specially planned normals. Features:
- Dual 3-input logic blocks. input z is normalled to input y and y to x in order to allow 2-input and 1-input logic modes.
- Bi-polar voltage control of the logic types for section a and b with dedicated attenuators (positive voltages move the type forward, negative in reverse) inputs x and y from logic block a normalled to inputs x and y of logic block B. Output B normalled to input of the toggle flipflop via jumpered normal (can be removed) on back of pcb.
- Toggle flipflop has dedicated pushbutton for manual triggering of toggle state -if you hold the trigger button for about 1 second it will disable the trigger input jack and become a simple tap clock.
- Output of t flipflop is normalled to clk input of d flipflop (inverse output of dflipflop also internally normalled to d input) so that by default the d section also acts as a toggle. this allows /2 and /4 clock dividing.
- You can save or load the logic section as a preset for easy recall of patches.
- Module can be run at audio rates in order to generate interesting digital sounds.